Emma has been helping clients transform their homes for 25 years.
After studying at Bournemouth School of Art, Emma trained at Chelsea College of Art in three-dimensional design – specialising in interior design.
Emma has worked in Canada, London and the Home Counties as a freelance associate for a leading London interior designer and for her own practice. Projects range from the avant-garde to conservative, from large budgets to small, and include the following services:
- A full consultation process to understand the client’s tastes and requirements
- Detailed costings, budgets and options for maintaining or increasing the value or appeal of a property
- Managing, planning and overseeing building work or redecoration for buy-to-let owners and overseas or domestic clients
- Advising on alternative room layouts, new furniture, storage solutions and cupboards to maximise space
- Reconfiguring the layout of a house or flat to fit the owner’s needs
- Recommending colour schemes, fabrics and finishes, and providing designs for soft furnishings and window treatments
- Kitchens and bathrooms tailored to their owners, whatever the budget, and designed to fit family needs or a bachelor’s wildest dreams
- Specifying lighting fittings and proposing audio visual installations